Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
We inform you that your personal data will be treated by Dasdach S.A. as data controller, with registered office at Calle del Canal, Fatima, Buenos Aires
To ensure the fair and transparent treatment of your personal data, Dasdach has a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at email@example.com .ar
Treatment of personal data
Before starting, we inform you that Dasdach S.A. will treat the personal data provided through the Chatbot, as well as those derived from your web browsing, only to resolve your doubts, process the requests received, evaluate and determine your commercial profile, such treatments being legitimized in your consent, the legitimate interest or the compliance with legal obligations. Likewise, other entities may only access your personal data to manage the service, temporarily carrying out international data transfers. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability of your data at any time.
For what purposes do we process your data?
The processing of your personal data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- Resolve doubts or process requests initiated by the user.
- Evaluate and determine the user’s private and investor profile, determining the point at which their request is made.
- Carry out the pertinent verifications and verifications that allow evaluating the possible fraud at the pre-contractual and / or contractual moment of the policy, as well as to evaluate its solvency.
- Profiling for actuarial purposes and market analysis.
- Carrying out quality or opinion surveys.
- Sending information or advertising, offers and promotions, gifts and loyalty campaigns, or any other commercial actions (including the preparation of a commercial profile for this purpose), by post, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about our products and services, including, where appropriate, the possible creation of commercial profiles.
- Preparation of a profile about you based on the information provided in the framework of the pre-contractual relationship and that obtained from consulting files covered by the type codes of the insurance, anti-fraud and solvency sector patrimonial and credit. On this information, we will apply an algorithm that will indicate the risk associated with your insurance contract and, based on the value obtained, we will calculate the premium for it. In any case, you will have the right to obtain human intervention from Dasdach S.A., to express your point of view and to challenge the decision if you do not agree with it.
With what legitimating bases do we treat your personal data?
Dasdach S.A., treats the data with the following legitimizing bases :
- Consent for the resolution of doubts or processing of requests initiated by the user.
- Legitimate interest for risk verification and fraud prevention.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Consent to inform by post, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about products and services of Dasdach S.A.
- Consent to carry out profiles on their browsing behaviors, socio-cultural factors and the use of massive data processing techniques (big data) in order to assess the insurance and financial products and services that may result from their interest and inform you, by post, email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about products and services.
- Consent to the profiling of you based on your browsing behavior, socio-cultural factors and the use of massive data processing techniques (big data) for market analysis purposes.
Who are the recipients of the data?
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties, except in the following cases:
- Service providers, such access being necessary for the proper fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or of the purposes indicated above.
- When you have given your consent, Dasdach S.A. in order to assess the insurance and financial products that may be of interest to you and to send you information by post, email, telephone SMS or other equivalent electronic means, about their respective products and services.
Will there be international transfers of your personal data?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the Union. However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with European and Spanish legislation and, likewise, the guarantees indicated below will be implemented:
|Dasdach S.A.||ARGENTINA||Binding Corporate Standards|
|Technology Service Providers||USA||Binding Corporate Standards
Type contractual clauses
How long will we keep your personal data?
Dasdach S.A. will keep your data to carry out the aforementioned purposes until the user opposes or revokes their consent granted for this purpose.
What rights do you have in case of treatment of your data?
As the owner of the data, and at any time, you have the right to write to us – attaching a copy of your National Identity Document to firstname.lastname@example.org. ar , to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to have Dasdach S.A. Inform you about whether or not you are treating your personal data and, in such case, be able to access said data and receive information about the purposes for which they are processed, the categories of data affected by the treatment, the recipients to whom they were communicated your personal data and the expected period of data retention, among other information.
- Right of Rectification and Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of personal data as long as the applicable legal requirements are met, and the rectification of inaccurate data that concerns you when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of the treatment, revocation of consent and total or partial opposition to the treatment: In certain circumstances (for example, in the event that the applicant challenges the accuracy of their data, while verifying the accuracy of the same), you can request that the processing of your personal data be limited, these being only processed for the exercise or defense of claims. You also have the right to revoke the consent given and to oppose the treatment at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, in case the treatment is based on our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of a third party (including the treatment you have for the purpose of direct marketing and the elaboration of the corresponding profiles). In this case, Dasdach S.A. will cease the treatment, except for the accreditation of legitimate reasons.
- Portability of your data: You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to Dasdach SA, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another data controller without the data controller to whom it is provided. I would have facilitated this, in the cases legally provided for this purpose.
- Automated individual decisions: Likewise, in addition to the aforementioned rights, in the event that automated decisions are made, including profiling, you have the right to obtain human intervention from Dasdach S.A. and to express their point of view and to challenge the decision.
- Others: Likewise, when personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you will have the right to be informed about how you can access or obtain a copy of the appropriate guarantees regarding the transfer.
For any doubt or additional question about the exercise of your rights or, in general, about the treatment of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Finally, you will have the right to file a claim with a national supervisory authority (xxxxx).
What is the origin of the data when not has been provided by its owner?
Along with the information that you provide us directly, we will obtain information about your browsing habits if you consent. In addition, we will access files on capital solvency and credit to obtain information on your solvency. Likewise, we will consult files covered by type codes of the insurance sector for the purposes of risk assessment and fraud prevention.
In the event that the data provided refers to other natural persons other than the budget applicant, the latter shall declare having informed and obtained their prior consent for the processing of their data in accordance with the purposes set out in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the applicant for the budget is not the legal representative of the minor, he / she agrees to obtain the express consent of the minor.